MACP, RCC, CCC, MN (APRN-MH), RN
Suite 1001 235 1st Avenue, Kamloops BC V2C 3J4
Meet with Wade
Wade looks forward to meeting with you and developing a plan to support the next steps in your journey.
If you are experiencing a life threatening emergency like harming yourself or someone else, please contact 911.
The following crisis intervention resources are provided for support purposes:
- First Nations and Inuit Hope for Wellness Help Line and On-line Counselling Service
Offers immediate mental health counselling and crisis intervention to all Indigenous people across Canada.
Toll Free: 1-855-242-3310 (24/7 — 365 days — serves all of Canada)
Hope for Wellness Chat Line: www.hopeforwellness.ca
- National Indian Residential School Crisis Line
- Toll Free: 1-866-925-4419
- KUU-US Crisis Services (24-hour Crisis Services)
The KUU-US Crisis line is available 24-hours a day, seven days a week
— regardless of where you live in BC. If you are in need, you can call and receive an immediate response.
Toll Free: 1.800.KUU.US17 (1-800-588-8717)
- Trans-Life Line (Transgender Suicide Hotline)
- Suicide Hotline:
- 1-800-SUICIDE (784-2433)
- Canada Wide Suicide Prevention Service (English or French)
• Call 1-833-456-4566
• Text 45645
• Chat: crisisservicescanada.ca
- The Kamloops Mental Health Emergency Service
- The Crisis Intervention and Suicide Prevention Centre of British Columbia
- • 604.872.3311 or 1-800-SUICIDE (1-800-784-2433)
- Canadian Association for Suicide Prevention (CASP/ACPS
DISCLAIMER: The directory is made available by CASP/ACPS as a public service only. CASP/ACPS do not provide oversight, recommendations, endorsement, or financial support for groups listed in the directory.
- BC Interior Crisis Line
- 1-888-353-2273 24/7 — 365 days
- The Crisis line
- 310-6789 (no area code required)
- BC Crisis Line:
- Alcoholics Anonymous Kamloops, BC
- Narcotics Anonymous Kamloops, BC
- BC Problem Gambling, 24-hour Help Line
- Mental Health Info Line:
- BC Nurse Line:
- Health Link BC:
- 8-1-1 for health advice or 7-1-1 for hearing impaired